Are you looking for a fast track growth opportunity and a learning experience? Are you an enthusiastic and collaborative individual who can easily build lasting work relationships and trust? Do you like to take initiative and find pragmatic solutions? Are you an HR Generalist with first HR Business Partner experience?
Regional HR Business Partner EMEA (f/m)
Then our position as Regional HR Business Partner EMEA General Services might be the perfect next step for you. You will be based in Kaiseraugst near Basel and report to the Global People & Organization (P&O) Specialist General Services/DIC (based in the Netherlands) who will be there to support and coach you in your development and coordinate the connection between your other Regional counterparts.
As Regional HR Business Partner you deliver business value by partnering with the Global P&O Business Partners to execute the P&O Year Plan which contributes to the realization of the business year plans of the client groups within General Services & DSM Innovation Center Cluster. To give a flavor, this may include some of the following elements:
- Coordinate the preparation and support the execution of key processes like Performance Management, Career Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Reward & Recognition (e.g. preparing and facilitating talent reviews and performance calibrations etc.)
- Provide management information and insights based on workforce analytics, KPIs and external data
- Provide Managers and employees with insights into the various HR policies and processes supporting the development of the right behavior according to these policies. Operationally you are responsible for handling employee related cases, labor issues and question as well as any change requests related to the working of the organization in an efficient and effective manner. This will also include ticketing and operational execution into the relevant HR Systems via our HR Shared Services provider.
- Work with Global P&O Business Partners within your cluster to ensure the execution of strategic workforce planning, taking into consideration macro and market developments, business plans, formation, location, cost, productivity and capability levels of staff
- Use P&O reporting and analytics to provide insight and drive performance and support in capturing this in the relevant systems and developing follow up frameworks
- Drive the implementation of OD and change management practices within your client groups by taking care of all operational/tactical elements of these programs/initiatives in your region. This may include a broad spread of activities ranging from facilitating workshops/sessions through to execution of a new organizational design in HR systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in generalist HR functions. Sound working knowledge of Swiss Labor Law regulations
- Familiar with working in a matrix structure, preferably in an international and multicultural company
- Ability to connect, reach out and positively challenge diverse stakeholders
- Continuous improvement mentality, drive efficiency and make things better
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and develop your strategic HR skills such as Change Management, Talent Management, Capability Building and Leadership Coaching/Development, Organizational Design & Development
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German is an asset
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please check out the position on our career portal where we have described it in further detail. Please apply online via www.dsm.com/careers, job no. 28498. Please note that we cannot accept applications via other portals, via email or paper documents.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Jutta Eberlin
Recruitment Team Lead EMEA