Paicolex Trust Management AG, established in 1980, is a wholly-owned Swiss subsidiary of the international law firm, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP, and a founding member of the Swiss Association of Trust Companies. Headquartered in Küsnacht (Zurich) the Paicolex Group has licensed fiduciary services subsidiaries in the British Virgin Islands and the Isle of Man. We are looking for a
Compliance Manager / Fiduciary Services
for a permanent, ideally full-time, role based in our Küsnacht office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all compliance matters and risk management initiatives are delivered in accordance with all applicable statutory regulations and internal policies.
- Representing Paicolex Trust Management AG in all external compliance functions.
- Overseeing the implementation of Swiss fiduciary licensing requirements across the Group.
- Acting as regulatory compliance officer (except Isle of Man), MLRO and if applicable, DPO.
- Acting as the in-house lead on areas to include regulatory codes & rulebooks (except Isle of Man), AML/CFT, GDPR & FATCA/CRS.
- Managing the compliance function, maintaining regulatory registers, ensuring appropriate policies & procedures are in place at all times and completing regulatory returns.
- Managing a small team of technical and administrative support staff.
- Undertaking business risk and client entity risk assessments.
- Ensuring that CDD & EDD requirements for new business take-on are robust and met.
- Designing, delivering and overseeing staff training across risk & compliance.
- Liaising with members of the board of directors and shareholder representatives in respect of all compliance and risk management functions.
- Acting as coordinator and lead manager in all AML/CFT/risk & compliance reviews and audits; internal and external.
- Ensuring that all FATCA/CRS reporting obligations are met and developments understood and embedded.
Skills & Experience:
A highly competent and appropriately qualified compliance professional with experience in a professional fiduciary services environment who will meet the fit & proper criteria to act, with appropriate regulatory approval, as compliance officer/MLRO.
- Excellent knowledge of German & English.
- Skilled at assimilating complex rules & regulations and translating them into appropriate policies and workable procedures.
- Positive and professional approach with a high level of organisational and communication skills.
- A ‘can-do’, co-operative and pragmatic attitude is essential.
What we offer you:
Paicolex offers an internationally focused and dynamic environment. We place great importance on the development of our people and will provide you with a highly competitive remuneration package and the support to grow.
For more information and to arrange an interview, please contact Eammon Harkin, Group CEO, email@example.com
Paicolex Trust Management AG
Herr Eammon Harkin