Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity.
Recruitment Business Partner (f/m)
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner (f/m) to join our Korn Ferry RPO onsite team with DSM Nutritional Products in Kaiseraugst near Basel. In this role, you will deliver end-to-end recruitment services, mainly for senior and management roles.
- Conduct intake meetings with Hiring Managers to set time frames, agree on roles and responsibilities and agree on sourcing and selection strategies
- Build up sourcing strategies and market knowledge to meet current and future client demand
- Manage the entire selection and interview process in alignment with internal stakeholders and drive processes by using competency based interviewing skills and assessment tools
- Manage candidate relationships and ensure positive candidate experience
- Extend offers after alignment with HR and Hiring Managers and kick off the onboarding process
- Be part of our RPO team that strives for ongoing process improvement and meet our KPI’s and reporting requirements
- Minimum of 5 years in Talent Acquisition, either inhouse, RPO or with an Executive Search company
- Ability to navigate in a fast-moving and complex environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Client oriented and candidate experience focused mindset
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of candidate sourcing strategies and methods
- A proactive approach and can-do mentality combined with a passion for Talent Acquisition
We offer an exciting role within a great team, integrated in a high performing global network. We also offer fair renumeration, the ability to be involved in a wide range of talent acquisition projects, regular inhouse training and events, and the opportunity to develop further recruitment and management skills.
Are you interested? Then please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Jutta Eberlin, Recruitment Team Lead EMEA at email@example.com .
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Jutta Eberlin
Recruitment Team Lead EMEA