Textile Application Engineer (english)
Uster Technologies AG is the global market leader in textile electronics. The company's unique brand USTER® is establishing global standards with its high-tech products for textile quality control from fibre to fabric. Innovation and long-term investments in research and development have been the key to our success. We provide customers with reliable testing and monitoring systems for optimising the quality of textile products. 'Think quality' is our motto that reflects our focus on quality.
Our department Textile Technology is looking for a
- Interactions with customers to develop textile know-how.
- Advices to customers and business partners to solve textile application problems.
- Support at USTER® seminars, symposia and trade fairs.
- Support of development processes. Definition of product specifications, preparation of beta test plans and their subsequent conversion in the field.
- Development of new know-how (new raw materials and / or textile manufacturing processes and trends).
- Conducting internal and external training. Development of training material.
- Support for the USTER® STATISTICS and USTERIZED® process.
- Developed from application literature (USTER® NEWS BULLETINS, application hand books and reports, magazine articles).
- A university degree in textile technology or in a related subject.
- Experience in the textile practice (spinning, fabric production and / or textile finishing).
- Knowledge and experience with USTER® products would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (ability to present, teach, consult, convey a message).
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Good time management and be able to prioritize tasks.
- Independence, dedication, passion and team spirit are our top priorities in the Textile Technology at Uster Technologies.
- You should be willing to travel up to 20 %.
This is what we offer
- Innovative work in cooperative environment
- Attractive social benefits and life work balance through flexible working times
- Personal and professional development through varied tasks and individual training possibilities