Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of brands, sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
Influencer Marketing Management Executive Running (m/f/d)
Hagendorn, Switzerland (Min. 60% based in Hagendorn, 40% at external events all over Switzerland)
As Influencer Marketing Management Executive Running (m/f/d) you will be acting as the face of the brand SALOMON and SUUNTO. You are responsible for developing the influencer activation plan to accelerate sell-through and implement brand strategies by coordinating a team of external brand ambassadors. Your primary focus is to build a vibrant ambassador community, which drives consumer-facing events such as community activities, demos, clinics, sports events and partnerships.
- Maximizing Running sell-through, driving the implementation of the key retail KPIs and ensuring shopper engagement.
- Coordinating the ambassadors’ community on a daily basis.
- Being the Face of the Brand towards influencers, partners, event, federations, institutions, etc.
- Negotiating partnerships with external organizers and brands.
- Implementing the consumer / influencer / grassroots strategies of the brand/sport.
- Coordinating the community of brand ambassadors to implement consumer-facing events program and being on-site if required during „best“ events.
- Creating, activating and growing influencers community.
- Coordinating incremental social media / viral activation (in coordination with digital marketing manager) through ambassadors.
- Being an active part of the Influencer Marketing Management / Ambassador community, sharing and using best practices.
- Ensuring the quality of the toolbox delivered by brand and used by influencers.
- Ensuring the quality of the implementation of the toolbox by ambassadors.
- Ensuring consumer activation in line with the B2C Retail team.
- Ensuring cooperation with Area Sales managers and National Account Managers to support customers with content and onsite support by the community.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of the campaigns and strategic collaborations on a weekly basis.
- Managing budgets.
- Please note: This role requires onsite presence at important events that also take place on weekends and evenings!
- 3+ years of experience in the specific sports community or overall Marketing environment.
- Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field.
- Fluent German, solid French and English skills (all languages are frequently used in this job).
- Strong roots in the Running Sport and (e.g. Triathlon, Trail Running, Road Running, etc).
- Strong capability and experience in planning, managing and evaluating events.
- Experience with presenting to large audiences (i.e. trainings, product, strategy) and good capabilities to adjust a speech to the specific need of the current audience.
- Experience managing external vendors.
- Understanding of „how social media“ works and ability to manage and coordinate social media activities.
- Good understanding of 360° retailer marketing tools to drive sell-through, including online campaigns, POS materials and retailer-owned media.
- Strong identification with the Brands Salomon and Suunto.
- Participation and knowledge of sport specific events, athletes, clubs, coaches, programs, etc.
- Understanding the necessity to respect and align processes and activities (External: With local and legal regulations, as well as internal: Different stakeholders with various goals).
- Autonomous, proactive planning and organising (Event-Management)
- Strong Relating and networking
- Convincing Presenting skills
- Analytical Thinking (KPI-driven, Result-focused, Understanding of a matrix organization)
- Joined-up thinking (Developing innovative 360° Campaigns throughout all touchpoints)
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- The possibility to act as THE face of two strong brands
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation
related to this role.