Our Chief Auditor is looking for a new colleague in his team who would like to contribute in keeping Cembra safe through evaluation of the control, process and risk environment, have exposure to many business areas and work with various cross functional partners. In this role you will lead and conduct internal audits and risk advisory services, providing independent objective assurance to key stakeholders.
- Conduct internal audits of our headquarter, branches, joint ventures, subsidiaries and outsourcing operations
- Lead internal fraud and integrity investigations, as applicable and required
- Responsible for assigned projects, risk advisory and consultancy services for major bank projects
- Responsible for independent verbal and written communication with senior management and external stakeholders
- Responsible for representing internal audit at bank committee meetings through attendance and participation on control and process matters
- Adhere to Cembra internal audit standards as well as to the Institute of Internal Audit Standards (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) standards and requirements
- University degree in finance/economics and 3-5 years banking experience or equivalent audit experience in financial services
- Extensive experience in financial literacy and comprehensive knowledge of local regulations
- Operational IT environment experience is an asset
- Fluent in verbal and written German and English
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,900 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 850 employees from 37 nations and more than 870,000 customers.