International & dynamic B2B insurance environment
As an innovative life insurer for corporate customers, elipsLife offers group life and health insurance solutions in the B2B environment. As a subsidiary of Swiss Re we do business in various global markets. As part of our clearly structured growth strategy, our office in Zurich is looking for a dynamic and motivated employee for the role of
IT Security Engineer
The IT Security Engineer is a specialist for all IT security related topics. The role covers the execution of 1st and 2nd level IT security tasks and acts as a consultant to the IT management. In this role, you report to the Head of IT Operations & Infrastructure and are part of the global IT Operations and Support team. Your detailed tasks are:
- Monitoring and detection of operational threats and their remedy
- Security auditing of IT services and hardening coaching of existing IT solutions
- Threat hunting, development and application of indicators of compromise
- Regular reporting of current status of cyber risks
- Ownership of IT security operation projects to further development our current security systems (intrusion prevention, data leakage prevention, network security, secure file transfer)
- Support standardization and global scalability of our security technologies
- Integration and execution of IT security operations processes with IT Service Management processes.
We are looking for a person with a Bachelor degree in informatics or an equivalent certification in Information technology as well as a certification in IT Security Management (e.g. CISA, CISSP or CISA certification). You have at least 4 years of deep experience in the IT Security Operations field as well as experience with enterprise firewalls, web-/email security and general network security. Deep experience with Fortinet & Microsoft solutions and coding experience in one or more general purpose languages (e.g. Python) are a plus. You are proactive and have a solution oriented mind-set. You are fluent in English and German and are authorized to work in Switzerland.
Be part of a unique success story in the insurance market! Highly motivated team members and an international mind set in a dynamic and growing environment expect you. Are you interested in this opportunity? We are looking forward to receiving your full application over our career page.
HR Recruiting Services