The successful candidate will be part of and reporting directly to the Head of the dynamic Trading Consultants team. He will be responsible for providing Structured Product advice to clients and prospects, with the primary objective of partnering with Private Banking Client Relationship Officers to offer appropriate Structured Product investment ideas.
Structured Products Specialist
- Proactively designing and promoting Structured Product investment/trading ideas for EFG’s Relationship Managers across Switzerland and Europe
- Provide with cross assets structured products advises
- Ensure clients are contacted regularly with investment opportunities in line with their risk profile
- Leverage EFG Bank’s in-house research product to provide, monitor and implement Equity investment advice.
- “Transforming” the In-house view into Structured Products related trade ideas
- Generation of marketing documents and communication in line with EFG’s standards set by Compliance, Investment Solutions and our group’s communication standards
- Liaising closely with EFG’s local Advisory teams in offices across Europe as well as with the Structured Products trading desk and external partners
- Ensure support to day-to-day client queries related to Structured Products
Skills and experience
- Min. 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Team player and strong interpersonal, social and conviction skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and either French or German
- “Fast learner” and ability to work under pressure / adapt to unforeseen work demands
- Highly motivated
- Team player
EFG Bank is the Swiss private banking subsidiary of EFG International. Headquartered in Zurich, it has an international network spanning Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, and manages assets for private clients all over the world. The bank’s services comprise asset management and investment counselling, investment funds, securities brokerage, estate planning and a full array of banking services. EFG Bank offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
Should you wish to apply for this position,
please send your complete job application by email to
We will only respond to applications with a matching profile.
EFG Bank AG
Mr Oliver Preter
HR Business Partner