Procurement Coordinator // Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world ... one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products.
- Initiate the timely and economical purchase of goods and services with regard for quality and delivery through different sourcing channels
- Align sourcing decisions to strategic or preferred supplier base. Support supplier change projects. Research and analyze possible sources/suppliers for requested items, provides alternatives or substitutions, when applicable and provides an overview of options to internal customers
- Ensure that sourcing decisions are aligned with global procedures and standards
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators
- Support plant operational procurement in the escalation of supplier-related issues. Troubleshoots discrepancies pertaining to purchase orders, requisitions, supplier deliveries, prices and quality
- Ensure department compliance with SOX requirements
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Code of Conduct. Ensures compliance with purchasing policies and procedures and promotes good purchasing behavior
- Ensures strong relationship with business customers such as Production, R&D and Plant Support Organizations as well as external suppliers.
Who we are looking for
- Completed professional commercial education
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience administrative work experience
- Experience in the utilization of SAP or other ERP software
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is a plus
- Good knowledge in German and English
- Ability to improve processes
- Very good Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible with strong planning and organizational skills
This role based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months. If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!