Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 200 factories.
For the further development and support of Salesforce.com based applications, we are looking for a motivated Salesforce Technical Consultant for our offices in either Zurich CH, Rosendahl DE or Bludenz AT.
Salesforce Technical Consultant (Developer / Administrator / Architect)
- Administration and configuration of Salesforce.com for the region EMEA
- Provide support and training for local key users
- Enhance existing and develop new regional applications based on Salesforce.com using declarative methods, lightning components, APEX and VisualForce
- Set up and maintain integration to external systems using the Jitterbit integration platform, Salesforce 2 Salesforce, Lightning connect and other technologies
We Need Your Skills
- You have a degree in Business Informatics or similar qualifications in the field of Software Development or Business Analysis
- You have several years of hands-on experience in the administration of salesforce.com, ideally with a certification
- You have several years of practical development experience (APEX/VF) in Salesforce as well as with Salesforce integration
- You are experienced in managing development projects with external partners
- You have a pragmatic and precise approach to your work and you are keen to familiarize yourself with new technologies
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written, German language skills are an advantage
Building Trust Every Day
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- For a large company we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision making processes
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits
Sika is a great employer - especially for people who are interested in communicating across cultures. To find out more about what it's like to work for Sika you can watch videos of our employees at www.sika.com/sika-insights. For further information on this Salesforce Technical Consultant role please contact Julia Bachmann (+41 58 436 3212) or apply online.
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Frau Julia Bachmann