Our client is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. They design, manufacture and market orthopedic reconstructive products. For the European headquarters based in greater Zurich area, we are looking for the
Internal Auditor f/m
In this position you will be responsible for planning and executing financial, operational and internal control audits on a global basis as well as completing special projects as the needs arise. Furthermore, you will be able to lead projects independently.
- Develop superior knowledge about its businesses, significant risks and the industry in general ; and develop strong partnership relationships with key business people in order to provide superior audits and value-added recommendations for process/risk management improvements
- Special projects will include participation on teams responsible for items such as M&A due diligence, process analysis, implementing new systems/processes and fraud and hotline investigations
- Dependent upon the audit or special project being clompleted, will lead project independently / as a project lead or assist Managers of Internal Audit and/or Senior Director to complete assigned task
- Complete planned audits of financial (e.g. revenue cycle, manufacturing costing, expenditure cycle, corporate consolidation) operational or compliance processes
- Keep informed on current issues and trends involving internal audit best practices, relevant GAAP, audit committees and other applicable corporate governance issues
Your qualification & experience
- University Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of public accouting experience with a « big 4 » firm or int the Internal Audit department of an international company
- A.C.P.A., M.B.A., C.I.A. or C.F.E. disignation would be an asset
- Experience as a process consultant in a manufacturing environment or with a global publicly traded company is a plus
- Must demonstrate ability to operate effectively in a complex business environment ; international business experience is a plus
- Experience with IT systems implementation and/or management is an important asset
- Must have excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Develop knowledge of SAP ERP packages in order to be able to perform data analytics
- Must have excellent English speaking and writing skills. Fluency in other languages, particularly German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or French. A third language is a strong asset
- Willing to travel up to 50%, mainly within Europe, few times to the U.S. or Asia
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your international experience and be part of a great and truly global team.
Please send your application with photo by e-mail to our Associate Partner, Yves Droz.
Global Kader Personal
044 210 40 20