We are looking for an ICS Security Consultant for our Cybersecurity Advisory Services team / GSA
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our global Advisory Practice is helping our clients to improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement, and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to help us make a difference
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology.
- Your focus will be on Cybersecurity and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems.
- Support our leading ICS security projects within a Security Transformation program
Support organizations to improve their Manufacturing IT/ICS processes
Develop ICS Control Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
Implement or improving ICS security management processes at the clients organization
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) with touch points to Cybersecurity topics or equivalent education.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics
- IT Security, ideally mechanical engineering background is a plus
- Knowledge of ICS processes such as SCADA, EMS, DCS and PCL
- An understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response
- Ability to perform at a consistently high quality under pressure and a drive to continuously improve
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), knowledge of German is a plus
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. The Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application Take the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000KX. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.