IT Delivery Manager in Risk IT
Are you passionate about building and delivering end-to-end solutions in a challenging environment?
Do you like working closely with business and IT developers to ensure timely deliveries on short notice? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- work in an energetic, fast-paced, team-oriented Rapid application development environment
- be self-motivated, require minimal supervision and should be able to manage / mentor team
- work across the entire Risk IT space including Credit Risk, Market Risk, and Regulatory Experience in FINMA, IFRS9, BCBS 239, BASEL II & III, Prudential Measure
- innovate by combining technical and business SME knowledge
- deliver on multiple projects streams in parallel and be a bank wide audit support function
- participate in architecture design and delivery of IT solutions
- collaborate with requirement engineering teams and architects to ensure synergy and consistency across solutions (in terms of technology and architecture)
- provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
- find ways in which to improve our IT department's functions so they support our future goals
- conduct code reviews and ensure solutions are aligned to coding standards on various technological stack (KDB+, Python, C++)
You'll be working in the Rapid Application Development team within Risk IT. We're responsible for delivering robust and flexible IT solutions on short notice within a dynamic environment. Your experience and skills
- bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Extensive experience in IT solution delivery
- designing and architecting large scale applications, including 3-tier and N-tier applications.
- background with Big Data Analytics and Data Science tools such as NumPy
- experience with C++ in Windows and UNIX
- knowledge of Rest API and related interfaces
- understanding of both SQL and NoSQL (IMDB) Databases (preferably KDB+)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland