DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
Management Assistant Legal Services (f/m)
Does the prospect of working in a multinational environment excite you? Are you used to delivering outstanding support in a challenging Management Assistant role? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you are dealing with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis? Then our position as Management Assistant Legal Services (f/m) might be the right next step for you! This position is a temporary assignment for 18 months and starting date is as soon as possible.
As Management Assistant Legal Services (f/m) based in Kaiseraugst you will assist several lawyers in all administrative and operational tasks. In addition, you will assume the following tasks:
- General administrative support, especially the organization of meetings, travels and courses
- Support the lawyers with the creation of legal documents (contracts, submissions to the court) reports, presentations and other documents
- Correspondence with different stakeholders like legal departments, external lawyers, notaries and authorities
- Independent administration of credentials, powers of attorney and Swiss commercial register applications
- Handling telephone calls and requests and prioritize according to business needs
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably in a legal environment or qualified Notariatsfachangestellte
- Commercial educational background or similar
- Excellent skills in MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Independent, dynamic, team-oriented and flexible personality with a reliable, precise and efficient way of working
- Excellent command of the English and German languages, both written and oral
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English along with reference letters via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers) . For additional questions, please contact Kerim Hanafi ( email@example.com) .
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Kerim Hanafi
+41 79 459 60 33