AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic Diseases, Oncology, Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity, Infection and Neuroscience diseases. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information please visit: www.astrazeneca.com
This is your opportunity!
We are recruiting a
Brand Lead Immuno-Oncology
In this role you assist in designing, implementing and evaluating the marketing activities of assigned products in the area of Immuno-Oncology. You will develop and review marketing programs and help implement them. You will be analyzing market data to identify key segment drivers and propose the strategy for the AstraZeneca brand.
Your main tasks
- You will manage strategy and activities for your products and work very closely with the medical department, the market access department and sales.
- You will launch new indications and manage existing products in our IO portfolio in collaboration with the other members of the IO Marketing team.
- You will develop marketing concepts and operational action plans (brand plans) and ensure that they are implemented.
- You will be responsible for the annual budgeting of your brands/ indications and monitor the goals on an ongoing basis.
- In cooperation with the brand team, you will create promotional materials.
- You are constantly informed about market conditions and incorporate them into the planning.
- You will be the main point of contact for other countries and the international team for exchange of materials, insights and strategies.
- You work closely with the sales force and are also responsible for its product-related marketing training.
- You will maintain contacts with opinion leaders and represent our company at international and national congresses.
- You will report to the Oncology Business Unit Director
- You have a medical or scientific degree.
- You have experience in marketing oncology products or have worked in oncology research.
- You are a strong communicator and like to set a good example as a motivator and team player with excellent presentation skills.
- You are an innovative, goal-oriented personality with a high level of self-motivation.
- Ideally you have experience in working in a global pharmaceutical organization and an understanding of the drug development life cycle, commercial as well as market access aspects.
- Problem solving & solution orientation: Safe handling of complex tasks; Critical and quick thinking; Decision-making ability and goal-orientation.
- Influencing Skills: Ability to influence multifunctional decisions, senior management as well as colleagues with no direct reporting line.
- Languages: German and English
- A lively, dynamic and international environment.
- An exciting challenge in a successful pharmaceutical company with highly innovative product portfolio.
- A competitive remuneration package.
We are looking forward to receiving your electronic application via our global career website. For more information on career opportunities, please visit our global career portal.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Please note that we only process applications via our global career portal. The link is mentioned in the job advertisement.
Frau Sandra Fesser