Global Consumer and Market Insights Manager
Global Consumer and Market Insights Manager
"Market-leading products and headline-making projects" Nespresso HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract,
act. rate 100%
Deadline to apply: 31^st of March 2019
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness; looking for ways to improve and promote quality, you will identify, monitor, communicate and interpret all the key insights relative to Consumers (B2C), Customers (B2B), Competition. You will drive a team of consumer insights and competitive intelligence experts. You'll be directly in charge of leading the whole surveys and studies beneficial for the entire organization. These insights can be provided for the marketing and communication department, the channels, the operations, the B2B team, the executive teams or any other stream wihtin Nespresso. You will be in charge of the implementation of the tools to monitor the brand performance, the customer voice survey and the market share KPI's, and to ensure the proper usage of these tools both at HQ and markets levels.
You will have to manage different and complex stakeholders, and must provide actionable recommendations based on fact based analysis, acting like the customer voice among the organization. You must dare to challenge the status-quo, and behaves like a change agent to contribute to increase the customer centricity of the organization.
- Define the roadmap for market research, consumer insights and competitive intelligence fitting with the key business objectives of Nespresso
- Identify key relevant insights across a wide range of studies and surveys and elaborate actionable recommendations for the key internal stakeholders
- Effective and in time management of all relevant request for consumer research
- Build an exhaustive understanding of the competitive arena;
- Shape new tools of competition tracking and understanding
- Manage effectively all sales/consumer panels of the company
- Ensure reports are delivered in time and in an actionable format
- Propose and implement new ways of working, new tools if needed, to ensure better integration of local insights within the company strategy and plans
- Build, develop and manage a talented team of insight managers (consumer, competitive, market/sales etc)
- Build a talented pool of research and insights partners/agencies
- Propose new approach, researches, tools to ensure excellence in identification, communication and leveraging of insight in the company
- Ensure the follow up on identified and communicated insights
- Communicate on a regular basis and in inspiring way critical insights to top management
- University degree or equivalent
- 10 -15 years business experience with a team lead experience
- Strong background in either/or market research, marketing, strategy
- Multi-functional work team and cross functional projects credentials
- Double experience in Agency and corporate is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Show us that you have both the consumer and competitive intelligence skillset. Your curiosity and capacity to challenge the status quo is key for this role. Your capability to manage panels, agencies and RFP's will set you apart from other candidates. Your ability to quickly learn new technologies and working methods are key elements. Your forward thinking mindset and capacity to switch from highly operational to highly strategic will contribute to your and our success. If you are interested about this position, please don't hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey