B2B Marketing Manager
B2B Marketing Manager
"I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally"
Nespresso Switzerland, La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract Act. rate 100%
Nestlé Nespresso has been one of the most successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company.
It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (Retail, e-Commerce, CRC).
As a B2B Marketing Manager
and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be leading and executing Out of Home (OOH) Marketing Strategy and Plans in alignment with Head of B2B Switzerland.
- Ensure consistency of the Nespresso Brand and the Consumer/Customer experience in the Office and HoReCa environment and consistency between B2C and B2B
- Create the Strategy and the Operational plan for the B2B channel, in coordination with the Global Business objectives
- Define in collaboration with Marketing Manager, the fine dining Marketing and Influencer's strategy
- Coordination of production or print material related to new product introduction in close collaboration with international Marketing B2B
- Develop best in class visibility material for Nespresso in B2B, while ensuring compliance with brand standards and HQ guidelines
- Execute international marketing guidelines and assess the needs for sales supporting activities in strong collaboration with commercial department
- Track and control permanently the B2B marketing budget compared with the OP targets and potential proposal of necessary corrective measures
- Assure that all marketing B2B activities are managed according to Nestlé and Nespresso business principles
- Master degree in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Experience in HORECA
- Marketing experience in similar environment
- Solid leadership' skills and ability to drive and motivate teams
- Fluent in written and spoken English and fluency in French or German
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work and residence permit
Show us that you have excellent analytical skills and a high communication and public relations skills. Your strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty will set you apart from other candidates. If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply in English at https://jobs.nestle.com/en/home.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey