Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarter, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a
Labeling Engineer 100%
In this position you are responsible for designing, testing and implementation of all product labeling media (excluding surgical techniques) and supporting coordination of Instructions for Use (IFU) related activities. You will also support implementation and maintenance of electronic labeling (eLabeling) data and various projects. In this role you will provide platform services to internal and external stakeholders and support other EMEA sites without dedicated resources.
Are you able to support multiple complex projects with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization? Do you have exceptional planning skills and an ability to produce precise work outputs with a curiosity for developing new and innovative labeling projects? If so, you might be the right person for this position.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordination and data maintenance for translations, label data, label coding and other relevant information using regional and global platforms (SAP, Global Labeling System, Robar, etc.).
- Support maintenance of process documentation, SOP’s and other guiding documents in alignment with the corporate requirements and applicable standards.
- Design or update product labeling and IFU/electronic IFU including all relevant documentation, systematic testing and network impact assessment according to the applicable standards and procedures.
- Build up expertise in label related technology which includes amongst others, qualification, validation, maintenance and monitoring of printing systems and destination labeling solutions.
- Solution-based approach to resolving time sensitive and business critical issues to ensure uninterrupted supply chain due to labeling issues.
- Affinity for system integration and interface management, considering system dependencies.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (BSc) or equivalent in life sciences, technical (engineering) or related field. (Equivalent to Fachhochschul-Abschluss).
- Experience in medical device industry or any other regulated business environment is preferred and would be advantageous
- Familiar with a variety of office software packages including MS Word, Power Point, Visio, Excel, databases and SAP preferred.
- Experience in working in an operational environment (production) is a plus.
- Ability to analyze and manage huge data sets.
- Ability to work with highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Fluent in English and German
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to independently handle complex tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and analytical skills, strong sense of initiative, follow-through and attention to detail applying solutions from acquired experience.
This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience and be a part of a truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application online.
Frau Rebecca Garcia