We are looking for a motivated, committed person who is passionate about providing high quality advisory services on risk, regulatory, capital and treasury topics to our diverse financial service clients, working in a dynamic team environment.
Senior Consultant or Assistant Manager - Financial Services Risk Management
- Work on quantitative and qualitative projects, providing consulting and/or audit services, in a number of the following areas: i. Credit Risk, ii. Market Risk, iii. Liquidity Risk and Treasury, iv. Operational Risk, v. Capital
- Develop a strong knowledge of regulatory requirements (Basel, FINMA, etc.) and best in class risk management practices
- Build strong trusting relationships with our clients and internally
- Proactively participate in and contribute to the Swiss and international Financial Services KPMG network and build a personal external network in the Swiss Financial Services market
- Support the development of our services
- Master or PhD in a quantitative discipline (for example Mathematics, Physics or quantitative Finance)
- 2-5 years of professional experience, particularly in banking or in a consulting firm focusing on quantitative risk management
- Deep analytical skills, coupled with an open and curious mind, problem solving ability and a solution focused attitude
- Focus / familiarity with risk methodology and / or validation
- Demonstrated coding experience in Python or R and SQL as well as excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office software suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build long lasting relationships and team orientated
- Project and team leading skills
- Business-fluent in English (essential) with German or French language skills also beneficial
We are a young and fast growing specialized team consisting of risk and treasury specialists who work with numerous financial services clients to provide a suite of risk management services. Our clients include internationally and regionally active banks, private banks, wealth managers and investment banks. All of these institutions have to deal with a wide array of financial and non-financial risks, and compliance with multiple regulations. Our services include auditing or advising clients to help them identify, measure, manage and monitor their risks and meet regulatory requirements and expectations.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.