HR Manager Kaiseraugst CH (f/m)
Are you looking for a fast track growth opportunity and learning experience? Are you a passionate People & Organization professional with a solid track in Project/Process management and improvement? Would you like to go the extra miles with us to bring further efficiency to our customers and shape our future?
Define the P&O policy and plan for the site Kaiseraugst (''KAU'') and (in cooperation with the HR Manager from our Sisseln and Lalden sites) for Switzerland, within the DSM Nutritional Products ('DNP") strategy, corporate and DNP P&O policies and the corporate requirements and guidelines, and execute and facilitate the execution of this policy and plan, in order to guarantee a working environment in which employees are capable and motivated to fulfill their positions
The position is located at the DNP headquarters, where at the same time region EMEA headquarters is hosted. This brings additional complexity to the role
- Develop and implement the H&R plan of the site Kaiseraugst in the areas of HR processes, practices and solutions. Collaborate with HR Managers from other Swiss units ensuring consistency across Switzerland
- Ensure continuous improvement of P&O processes, practices and systems; identify issues, propose, develop & implement solutions (e.g. Welcome day, Onboarding).
- Identify opportunities to simplify, streamline and/or outsource P&O activities. Support management of the KAU P&O HC and budget.
- Lead team of 3 HR Advisors and HR Interns ensuring adequate expertise and support is provided to Regional HR Business Partners in relation to the KAU based employees. Promote usage of HR SS and a self-service culture.
- Lead implementation of the global P&O projects and initiatives in KAU and EMEA region as required. Collaborate with CoEs and HR SS and lead various P&O projects and with the aim to improve DNP’s local reputation as employer of choice
- Manage KAU & EMEA P&O routines: CH P&O Meetings, EMEA P&O LT meetings, Annual EMEA P&O Meeting. Represents P&O in in EMEA Coordination Meetings as required.
- Collaborate with HRSS, legal department and external providers
- Responsible for employee relations in KAU and act as a contact person for KAU based DSM employee representatives. Manages everyday communication with EWC and responsible for bi-annually EWC meeting organization
- Master, minimum Bachelor degree in relevant discipline (HR, Business Administration, Social Sciences); Additional professional trainings in HR & leadership
- 10 years of experience in different HR functions in a multi-national matrix organization, in a similar operating model
- Leadership experience and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Solid Project management skills
- Professional stakeholder management on all hierarchical levels, strong organizational awareness, as well as ability to prioritize/reprioritize as needed and act with a sense of urgency
- Global, regional and local mindset, and agile way of working required in a complex matrix organizationBroad learning agility, curiosity, challenging status quo
- Fluency in English & German, verbally and written
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development.
DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
The Procedure and Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Garance Leroy with email@example.com
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Garance Leroy
Recruitment Business Partner