DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM N.V. is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM’s 23,500 employees deliver annual net sales of around €9 billion. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you excited by innovation and new developments for the consumer market and do you want to be part of a team with exciting challenges? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for! We are looking for a remarkable Logistics Execution support team member to join DSM.
Logistics Execution Support (F/M)
Underneath the bonnet of every global multinational corporation executing logistics are a set of business processes, vast amounts of master data and a user community that needs training on how to transact business on an IT platform. DNP’s Supply Chain Management Organisation recognises that it’s user community needs somewhere to turn to for help & so has a dedicated Business Support Desk team to support the user community & ensure that business is transacted accurately & speedily across it’s multiple ERP (SAP) systems. The BSD Logistics Execution team has an open position for a new member who can contribute to the continued success of the SCM Organisation. The new BSD LE team member will receive training & coaching in order to develop themselves into a trusted knowledge holder of DNP’s SCM processes and how the DNP supply chain operates at the most granular level.
It’s a position for an individual who is passionate about customer service, who loves to work as part of a global team, is thrilled by the complexity of logistics, determined to achieve data accuracy and believes in transactional precision as a norm.
The purpose of the position is to:
- contribute to a service team that supports a global logistics user community
- guide speedy resolution of ERP logistics related transactional issues
- contribute to improving data quality, transactional accuracy & user capability
- contribute to the DNP Track & Trace team responsible for 24x7 batch tracing of DNP materials
- design, introduce & maintain SCM KPI reports
- contribute to SCM strategic projects and improvements
- Customer service / logistics background and very familiar with SAP R3 MM PP SD
- Preferred Graduate in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related discipline
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of English and German language, additional languages are beneficial
- Communicative and co-operative team-player
- Able to prioritize under pressure
- Accurate and reliable as well as flexible and open minded
- Ability to work autonomously and solution oriented
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance .
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online by sending us your application documents. For additional questions please contact Désirée Künzle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Désirée Künzle