Would you like to work with the best known, national and international brands at the Landquart Fashion Outlet? The Landquart Fashion Outlet - the successful premium outlet village in Graubünden/Grisons with over 160 brands, offers their customers an extraordinary shopping experience and their employees a unique, interesting and enriching working atmosphere.
We are seeking immediately or by agreement for the centre management a
RETAIL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER 100% (f/m)
In this function, you are a member of the Centre Management team in Landquart Fashion Outlet working in Retail Development Department. Overall responsibility for all Retail Development matters at the Centre as a service provider principally for the Brands and also for other Departments involved in process:
- Coordinate fit-out process for new openings and re-merchandising/re-fit programmes for existing stores.
- Coordinate Brand inductions and briefings related to shop-fits.
- Follow-up snagging with Brands at completion of each project and ensure they submit all relevant post-completion documents on time.
- Monitor shop-fit quality to achieve progressive higher standards.
- Ensure that Brands comply with statutory requests from Centre management and local authorities on warranties, insurance, permits, and local fire regulations.
- Develop sketch schemes for brands to be approved, procured and project managed on site from inception to completion when needed.
- Coordinate visits from any local Authority and manage their expectations.
- Manage all Landlord shop-fit works need it to ensure remerchandising programmes.
- Develop plans, mock-ups and other technical drawings related to construction works.
- Manage the works with contractors for all Centre related construction works (common spaces in the center, façade reconstruction works, etc).
- Responsible to all communications with external technical support (engineers, architects, etc.) and to brief them accordingly.
- Support Management and Operations department to implement sustainability projects in the CENTRE and engage brands implementing sustainability principles.
- Responsible for asking offers to contractors for all construction works in the CENTRE, including tender process if applicable. Budget holder of all CENTER construction works.
This job requires experience in an Architectural field, with familiarity with all phases and aspects of the project and construction design process. Any experience with retail projects as well as good computer skills (AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office) are a further advantage. Fluent in spoken and written English and German is necessary. You have strong analytical skills and a flexible, independent, accurate and forward-looking work approach is one of your strengths. This position also requires a high degree of overview, coordination and deadline maintenance. Communication and persuasive skills and a professional approach complete your profile.
We offer you an exciting, very diverse and responsible activity in an international and dynamic work environment. You are supported by a motivated and dedicated team.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application.
Send your application with your earliest date of entry to email@example.com
Landquart Fashion Outlet