forteq Group is a Swiss company headquartered in Nidau (Bern) with sales, engineering and production activities in Europe, USA and China with approx. 900 employees. Our motivation is the combined success of forteq and our customers. Our passion is precision plastic technology. The clients consist of global key accounts of the pharmaceutical and automotive supplier industries. forteq Group stands for over 40 years of experience and expertise in technological innovation, contract engineering and contract manufacturing of components and assemblies.
Group Financial Controller
In this role you provide relevant financial information at the right time in good quality to management and shareholders in order for them to drive current and future business performance. Supported by a competent Financial Controller, you have the opportunity to further develop and shape the future of group controlling in an international company with an ambitious growth strategy. The position is part of the extended Group Management and reports to the CFO.
Your main responsibilities are
- Responsible for group accounting (IFRS) and consolidated financial statements
- Coordination of planning processes: year-end forecast, budget & medium term planning
- Monthly consolidation of sales and financial figures including forecast; Compilation of the monthly report to Group Management and the Board of Directors
- Operate and develop the enterprise performance management system
- Treasury Management, Tax Planning and Compliance
Who you are
- Degree in BA with a focus in Finance / Controlling or Higher Education in F&C (e.g.CPA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Group accounting (IFRS) and controlling in international industrial companies
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and Enterprise Performance Mgmt. systems, experience with ERP systems
- Proficiency in English / German is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, effective time management, planning and organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative, curious and pro-active; ability to work in a global matrix setting
- Readiness for occasional business trips (10%)
Are you ready to apply? Please send your application by May 15th.
forteq Nidau AG