Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarter, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a
Temporary Labeling Engineer 100%
As a Labeling Engineer you will be responsible for designing, testing and implementing packaging labels for New Product Development as well as maintenance of existing product lines (sterile, non-sterile). You will also assist the label printing processes in operations, lead in a variety of projects and CAPAs and support all activities related to Labeling. Do you bring good communication skills, precise working methods, and a desire to work with a team? - Then you might be the right person for this position.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support and control Winterthur processes for creating, maintaining, and changing labels
- Strong interactions with other Zimmer sites and departments
- Update of label-related documents
- Data entry for MS Office package, SAP or related software programs
- Supporting and implementing any kind of product-specific labeling configurations
- Complies with internal and external requirements
- Support of internal and external audits and inspections (Competent Authority, Notified Body).
- Identify potential roadblocks, provide proposed solution and escalate to supervisor.
- Track of external standards and regulations applicable to labels.
- Supporting of CAPAs pertaining label issues
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (BSc) or equivalent in life sciences, technical (engineering) or related field. (Equivalent to Fachhochschul-Abschluss).
- Experience in medical device industry or in any other regulated business environment is preferred and would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English and German
- Familiar with a variety of office software packages including MS Word, Power Point, Visio, Excel, databases and SAP preferred
- Experience in working in an operational environment (production) is a plus
- Ability to work with highest level of accuracy and consistency
- Programming skills would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience and be a part of a truly global team. Zimmer Biomet offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application online.
Frau Rebecca Garcia