Global Lead Analyst (m/f)
Are you a finance professional someone with a strong personality, looking for opportunities, thinking out of the box? Do you like sharing your vision and own your point of view?
The Global Lead Analyst will have the responsibility to provide insight into all aspects influencing the EBITDA.
The role is focused on driving profitable growth by gaining insight in the financial information and underlying business drivers. It will support a business of €5+ bln
As part of the DSM Nutritional Products (DNP) organization, this isa key position in the Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team and you will be reporting into the Global Head of Reporting, Group Control and Accounting.
This role is based in Kaiseraugst (Basel area), Switzerland
Your main role and responsibilities will be as follows
· Provide in depth insight into DNP results, with a focus on all EBITDA drivers
· Communicate insights and recommendations based on analytical outcomes
· Drive continuous improvement of analytical processes and structures, including adopting digitalization within the function.
· Design forecasting models and oversee consolidated forecasting process
· Participate and support annual budget processes
· Pro-actively collaborate with Finance leadership and other business stakeholders to facilitate problem solving
· Contribute to improvement projects as well as to managerial reporting
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and talented team player with:
· 5+ experience in Business Controlling and Financial Planning and Analysis roles in an international environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Controlling (CPA, CMA and/or MBA preferred) and good understanding of accounting principles (IFRS preferred)
· Strong financial professional who has natural ability to challenge and support business leadership teams with diverse backgrounds
· Analytical mindset
· Strong interpersonal communications, influencing skills and stakeholder management; can express her/his ideas with ease and flair
· Able to cope with strict deadlines and time schedules within a matrix reporting relationship;
· Drive for results, pro-active attitude with “can-do” mentality
· Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and Business Warehouse;
· Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ). For additional questions, please contact Garance Leroy with email@example.com
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Garance Leroy
Recruitment Business Partner