DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
HR Content Expert (f/m)
Are you interested in a position where you play a key role and must connect with different disciplines? Do you like to work in a dynamic environment where you take initiative and leadership?
As HR Content Expert you are part of our HR Shared Services team and will play a vital role at our headquarter in Kaiseraugst and beyond. If you feel excited about monitoring a broad range of HR documents and processes, providing suggestions and solutions to improve them and participate in various projects, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
At DSM you will find a highly professional and motivated team and a challenging environment. The vacancy is available as of 1st June 2019 or as per agreement - we are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible. This position is reporting to the Head Shared Services. In this role you will also act as the Deputy.
- Develop, monitor, maintain and optimize HR processes and documents (incl. legal review, ensure stakeholder acceptance, check technical feasibility etc.)
- Focus on driving continuous improvements and ensuring cost efficient HR transactional processes
- Function as linking pin between the business (user environment) and the service providers (both internal as well as external) with respect to HR systems processes
- Do stakeholder and complaint management (regular contact and follow-up with stakeholders on all levels
- Collaborate with adjacent departments (e.g. Finance, IT)
- Provide process and content expertise in (global) projects
- Initiate improvement related change requests, review, test and approve them
- Present in training and information sessions (e.g. Welcome Day, line manager boost days)
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or Business Administration (major in HR Management would be an asset) or equal vocational education
- Knowledge in Swiss labour law and project management would be an advantage
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Affinity to IT topics and good MS-Office know-how
- Agile, organized and independent way of working
- Curios, solution-oriented, stress-resistant, able to prioritize and to work under pressure
- Fluency in German and English
- Hands-on attitude as well as can-do mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and client service orientation
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position?
Apply online by sending us your cv & motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas via our career portal www.dsm.com/careers - Please be aware that we only accept applications via our DSM Talent Portal. For additional questions, please contact Sanel Hrapic, Recruitment Business Partner, email@example.com - Requisition-ID: 29359.
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Mr. Sanel Hrapic
Recruitment Business Partner