Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. (www.gscf.com) is the world’s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 25 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative and cost efficient solutions to leading banks, large suppliers and their buyers through its in-house developed SCF platform.
To support our Credit Operations team and the growth of the business we are looking for a highly dynamic and motivated:
Middle Office Specialist
In a young and very multicultural team you will get the opportunity to develop the relationship with various parties of a SCF program, monitor their on-going needs and maintain the program servicing quality.
Monitor the program data, reports and processes
Ensure the smooth operation of the program
Handling daily operational activities including customers’ queries
Maintain and develop relationship with business partners
Train customers on program and system usage
User acceptance test on new features of the in-house developed program software
Identify and evaluate customers’ and/or internal requirements before presenting them to Business Operations
After a successful training phase, the candidate would have the opportunity to take over additional team management responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop a Credit Operations Team of 2-3 members
- Plan and manage resources
- Ensure good distribution of knowhow within the team
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance, Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar field and role
- Very good command of English (written and oral), every other language is an advantage
- Proficient Microsoft Office tools skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Persistent and accurate work attitude
- Flexible and reliable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and business ethics
- High standard and modern working environment
- Centrally located offices in Zug, close to the train station (20 mins from Zurich)
- Global client base
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Multicultural & dynamic team with cross-functional roles
- Continuous professional development
- Various employee benefits; high pension fund contribution, Office Massage etc.
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send your complete application dossier to HR@gscf.com .
Support us with your expertise and personality! We look forward to receiving your application!
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.
041 922 22 00