Specialist in ion chromatography for instrumental development - Chemist (f/m)
Metrohm is a global leader in the instrumental and chemical analysis markets. Our more than 2'500 employees develop, produce, sell and maintain high precision measuring instruments for chemical analysis in laboratories and in industrial finishing processes. We are represented in more than 80 countries with our own agencies or exclusive distributors.
For the expansion of our R&D department we are looking for an solution oriented and innovative personality in the function of Specialist in ion chromatography for instrumental development - Chemist (f/m). Your tasks:
- Self-dependent development of device concepts in ion chromatography
- Self-dependent implementation of innovation projects in ion chromatography
- Preparation and execution of experiments with test setups.
- Preparation and execution of tests of prototypes based on user requirements
- Documentation, evaluation and interpretation of test results
- Compilation and presentation of results
- Interdivisional support to other departments with your expertise
- Profound and perennial experience in the area of ion chromatography
- Perennial experience in instrumental development
- Doctorate in chemistry
- Profound knowledge in English, German is beneficial
- Analytical personality and highly focused on implementation of realizable ideas
- team player and able to work self-dependent
- Carefully training in the various facets of your working area
- The opportunity to work in a highly interdisciplinary environment and develop together with electronics engineers, mechanical engineers, software developer and chemists state-of-the-art analytical systems
- Attractive working environment and modern infrastructure
- Varied challenges inside and outside of the laboratory
- Applications from recruiter agencies can not be considered for this position.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) only via our online tool.
If you have more questions please contact Ronja Rhyner, Human Resources Manager, Tel. +41 71 353 88 10.