Agile Embedded Systeme Tester (w/m) - temporary
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international environment? Our partner is a leading technology company that keeps up with the time and specializes in software development and software quality. We are looking for a highly motivated and committed person to support us on a temporary project of 6 months (with option of extension). General conditions
Do your perspectives reflect those of a technologically modern company? Do you feel comfortable as a specialist in a like-minded team?
Then do not hesitate to send us your application as soon as possible.
- Title: Agile Embedded Systeme Tester (w/m) - temporary
- Location: St. Gallen
- Duration: 6 months with possible extension
- Workload: 100%
- Start: asap
- One of your responsibilities is development of frameworks for automated tests (C++, C# and scripting languages)
- You complie defect and test reports as well as prepare test case documentation
- You'll work with your team on the implementation of professional requirements, facilitating Agile testing principles to the team & support it in selecting the appropriate test method and test tools during the whole software development life cycle
- You'll act as an agile testing coach to shape the mindset for agile testing within interdisciplinary and international Scrum teams
- Continuous organizational learning through retrospectives, reviews of testing process and test strategy
- Responsibility to plan and execute optimizations and drive changes
- You own at least a relevant degree (Bsc./Msc.) in computer science or engineering
- You've strong communication and negotiation skills in English, German is a big plus
- Ability to work in an international and distributed located Environment
- You're proven record of acting as an agile software tester or a software developer with passion for software Quality
- You've software development experiences in C++, C# & scripting languages (Python)
- You're open minded & you've a strong attitude to "Get things done"
- Ability and willingness to bring in new ideas to improve the test effectiveness & to think outside of the box
- You've a successful cooperation in culturally diverse teams
yellowshark® has been a reliable and sustainable personell service provider and career advisor since 2009. We focus on both our candidates and our clients. Concentrating on both companies and employees has made us a dynamic service organisation that brings interesting candidates together with exciting organisations. Share your ideas with us and bring in your individual perspective. A variety of ways to innovate and act as a personality.
+41 44 576 44 40