Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this Job:
Development and optimization of chemical and technological processes for the manufacture of intermediates and active ingredients according to the Syngenta stage plan.
Process Chemistry Traineeship
- To work under the guidance and supervision of Syngenta Staff
- To carry out activities in strict compliance with Syngenta HSE policy and general instructions
- To provide concepts, ideas and detailed work plans for the completion of tasks and activities
Education & Experience:
- Student in process of completing or possession of a master's degree in Organic Chemistry
- Background in synthetic organic chemistry and laboratory techniques
- Work experience in a chemistry research lab
- Rudimentary presentational/report writing skills
- Willing to learn and understand technical situations.
- Ability to work a multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- Contribute to valuable and impactful work, in a stimulating environment -> #bringingplantpotentialtolife
- An open and pleasant working environment
- Flat hierarchy and an open culture
Interested? We are looking for your application!