We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Project Manager Diagnostics Finance Specifics
In this role you act as a Business Project Manager (Diagnostics) for Point of Care (PoC) Roche Diagnostics International Finance S4 that is part of “Business Process & ERP vision” program. You define future state business process map, structures and data model of Diagnostics Finance specifics for a global SAP ERP template in the Finance stream together with the respective GBPMs and GBPOs including current state business process & ERP as well as change impact and readiness assessment.
Further your main responsibilities include:
- You translate detailed business requirements of Diagnostics Finance specifics to IT organization and manage changes to such specifications. Apply fundamental concepts, practices and procedures to analytical work in order to meet business needs.
- You ensure end-to-end view from transaction to reporting and work closely with the GBPMs, Finance and IT in order to provide end-to-end (E2E) business process design solutions
- You embrace our “higher standard” where Financial Compliance questions are concerned and work closely with the GBPMs Financial Compliance. May support template and project audits and will provide solutions as part of the solution design to ensure compliance
- You ensure template governance within the project including change control management in line with the respective GBPMs and the overall Finance governance concept
- You work independently to drive key tasks in the Finance stream
You have a master's degree or equivalent experience in the respective functional area, Business Administration, or related field and 7+ years related business experience. You have a broad knowledge of business processes, policies and programs in the respective functional area and possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly.
In addition, you will bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to identify, drive and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities and the ability to analyze, design, describe, test and train the solutions from a E2E business process understanding
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area. Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (ERP and decentralized systems) and the respective applications. Experience with reporting and analytics in the respective area
- You have demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Pharma Finance business processes and are an inspiring leader in respective area who is capable of presenting material to the senior management
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of respective Pharma business processes in the functional area of Finance, e.g. General Ledger Processes
- You have proven ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives
- High proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You possess outstanding customer service, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.