We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Senior Security Analyst
The Global Security Monitoring and Incident Response (MIR) team at Roche strives to keep our networks and users safe from constantly emerging threats. As a Security Analyst, you will help protect proprietary information, patient data, keep computer systems clean, and provide a safe information environment for our users. Senior Security Analysts are responsible for monitoring security information, identifying threats, and taking actions to defend all Roche information systems.
- Security monitoring for a global environment
- Forensic analysis of artifacts, including malware, related to security incidents
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Participate in projects to improve security posture across the enterprise
- Communicate information security concepts and situations to senior management
- B achelor’s in a relevant field or 5+ years in the information security field
- Experience should have an emphasis on network and computer security
- Network security monitoring experience in a large complex environment
- Programming experience and ability to analyze, triage, and escalate information security incidents
- Familiarity with various defensive and offensive security tool sets
- Ability to communicate information security related concepts and situations to a nontechnical audience
- A passion for the field of computer and network security
- Fluent English, German is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you interested in this position but have additional questions? Then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.