Management Assistant (f/m)
Does the prospect of working in a multinational environment excite you? Are you used to delivering outstanding support in a fast-paced matrix organization? Do you thrive in a dynamic position where you are dealing with multiple stakeholders and requests on a daily basis? Do you strive for excellence in everything you do? Then our full-time position as Management Assistant (f/m) might be the right next step for you! The starting date is as of 1st July or as per agreement.
As Management Assistant (f/m) based in Kaiseraugst you will assist two managers in all administrative and operational tasks and act as first point of contact with stakeholders inside and outside the organization. In addition, you will assume the following tasks:
- Manage the digital agenda for your senior-level managers
- Organize business trips and manage complex trip logistics
- Support in the creation and finalization of reports, dossiers and presentations
- Handle telephone calls and requests and prioritize according to business needs
- Provide services to visitors (including travel arrangements, welcoming at reception, prepare all relevant documents for meetings, etc.)
- Arrange corporate events and provide conference support inside and outside of the work place
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in a multinational environment
- Commercial educational background or similar
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, set priorities and solve problems
- Capable of performing multiple tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-active, efficient and owns ability to interface with senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
- Very good skills in MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficient in English and in German both
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English along with reference letters via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ). For additional questions, please contact Kerim Hanafi, email@example.com .
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Kerim Hanafi
+41 79 459 60 33