KMT Medical Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, provides healthcare services. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Florida. KMT Medical Incorporated operates as a subsidiary of The Firm of John Dickinson Schneider, Inc.
KMT Medical operates in a number of countries under the following brand names:
Austria: PubliCare I Belgium: Alphac and Mediphar I France: F.S.K I Germany: Livica, PHADIMED and PubliCare I Luxembourg: Medexia I Switzerland: PubliCare I UnitedKingdom: Fittleworth Medical I UnitedStates: ABC Medical Holdings and Twenty Second Company
Visit us at www.kmtmedical.com
Finance Manager (f/m)
This position provides financial leadership to the Service Business Units (SBUs), providing business consulting, analysis and financial support to enhance decision-making and the achievement of short and long-term objectives. You are expected to be a proactive business partner to improve systems and business processes and to grow sales and profitability in line with strategic objectives. You are responsible for ensuring the integrity of all financial reporting and to uphold and support sound business, legal, and ethical practices. You will be a Service Business champion and you will help to ensure appropriate business coordination between the Service and Product businesses in each country. You are based in Oberrohrdorf between Baden and Zurich.
- Work with the Finance Director for KMT to drive achievement of the strategic objectives, with focus on productivity and profitability.
- Work with the businesses to identify areas and options for improvement, presenting progress updates and opportunities to the leadership group.
- Undertake regular travel to the countries, conducting business review meetings to improve knowledge of the business and market, review performance, benchmark against key metrics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure integrity of the financial statements
- Manage all aspects of the midyear, annual, and the financial and reporting aspects of the strategic planning processes
- Be an active team member
Education and Experience
- MBA and/or CPA. University degree preferably in business, finance or accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of business experience in accounting or financial analysis
- Some degree of marketing/commercial experience and knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred
Specialized skills/technical knowledge
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple demands
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products. Knowledge of Navision would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including a good command of English and German, Fluency in French would also be desirable.
- Ability to work in matrixed environment and lead small and large scope projects
- Ability to establish strong rapport and influence a variety of individuals in other functional areas and service units, bridging cultural differences. Strong accounting skills, with familiarity of US GAAP
- High degree of analytical skills and high level of business maturity (self-starter)
Have we sparked your interest in a challenging and exciting position in a global environment with a potential for development? We look forward to receiving your full application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Beat Jakob Beratung & Training, Kämbelgasse 4, 8001 Zürich
Herr Beat Jakob