We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Business Analyst Manufacturing IT
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be part of the Manufacturing IT Team in Kaiseraugst supporting Pharma Global Technical Operations. You are leading the analysis for business requirements for our systems supporting the entire MAKE ASSESS RELEASE process in Kaiseraugst, with a focus on MAKE and ASSESS. You are also designing solutions to meet these requirements. Your detailed understanding of the entire business process and of the systems in our responsibility will allow you to contribute to the design of our solutions as well as to support our internal customers.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Act as an interface between business and IT functions and as an initial point of contact for business stakeholders in order to initiate project proposals.
- Establishing user requirements (URS) and working with the project team to ensure that the final solution matches the URS and customer’s need and is delivered within the agreed budget and schedule
- Supporting our internal customers in the design of new processes
- Management of our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as applying problem-solving skills to support these processes and solutions
- Taking over the Solution Ownership of the Warehouse Solution (SAP EWM) in close collaboration with the Roche SAP team.
- Driving and guiding the realization of solutions and changes until their implementation.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You have a degree in Informatics, Engineering or equivalent, experience in working in a regulated environment with Computer System Validation, with a multicultural and international scope and you bring the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience as an IT analyst, solution architect or tech lead in the life sciences business domain, with proficient knowledge of pharmaceutical technology and processes being a plus
- Experience in collaborating with Project Managers, IT Architects, IT Engineers, Developers, Vendors, and Software Quality Assurance, as well as experience in user acceptance testing. Experience in supporting training and communication needs of projects and in supporting user deployment activities.
- Good written and verbal skills in German and English (other languages are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills to work in a local and global environment and to be able to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers
Please apply until: 7 July, 2019.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.