Syngenta is a leading agrochemical company committed to the improvement of global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science our 28,000 employees deliver innovative crop solutions in over 90 countries hence shaping the future of agriculture.
Application Technology Scientific Specialist
- Conducts applied scientific research aiming at advancing the technical knowledge in the field of agrochemical formulations and delivering superior quality products for Syngenta's portfolio.
- Designs independently experimental programs from early research in the lab to field scale following the scientific method while adhering to established quality and safety standards.
- Actively participates in and/or manages formulation & application research and development projects.
- Analyzes research data, prepares reports and presents own work while representing the Application Technology function in project teams.
- Engages directly with other functions and sites to ensure the successful delivery of projects (e.g. chemistry, biology, commercial, supplier and customers).
- Entry level position for Postdocs, PhD graduates from a natural sciences field.
- Scientific problem-solving and good team-working skills
- German and English language skills both at least B2 level
- Maintains a forward looking, results oriented focus at all times, communicates well with people at all levels and has a supportive network of contacts outside own team.
What we offer:
What we offer:
- Contribute to valuable and impactful work, in a stimulating environment -> #bringingplantpotentialtolife
- A flat hierarchy and an open culture