We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
Informatics Head - Integrated Product & Partnering Strategy - Customer Engagement Network
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Customer Engagement Network is an Informatics organisation focused on elevating the experience and value of our customer interactions across digital and non-digital touchpoints. Acting as a partner to Global Product Strategy and Medical Affairs, you are accountable for co-creating and delivering consolidated strategies aligned to customer engagement initiatives. As a people manager you will actively promote and stimulate personal development and coaching of team members.
What you’ll be working on
- In collaboration with senior business stakeholders, you develop technology-enabled business strategies, you determine how much to invest in which efforts and how to prioritize opportunities. You set strategic imperatives or mandates as Themes.
- You formulate a clear purpose for your Network and are responsible for delivering on the Network purpose and setting the right priorities.
- You participate in Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure strategic alignment with other Informatics Networks
- You provide cross-functional perspective and integrated strategy to establish and maintain a culture of inclusion by creating awareness and understanding through leveraging diversity and effective communication.
- You determine, in consultation with your IT Business Partners, the team structure of your Network, the squad composition and squad purposes.
- You evaluate, promote, coach, inspire, and develop Network members
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The ideal candidate
Experienced strategic leader with proven experience in developing business technology-enabled strategies. Inspiring, approachable leader, displaying the following behaviours:
- Has deep business domain expertise in the following area(s) - Business areas of Commercial, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Customer Engagement
- Demonstrates executive presence, strong business acumen, navigates ambiguity, manages complexity.
- Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
- Enterprise mindset that can break down silos. Focus on delivery through collaboration, ability to bring people together to work towards the same purpose across organization boundaries.
- Ability to empower teams to act autonomously and hold them accountable.
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Takes 'progressive risk'--not thrill-seeking, but risk that leads to opportunity.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Please apply until 14 July, 2019.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.