Regional Learning Administrator (f/m)
We are looking for a Regional Learning Administrator to join us!
HRSS creates, executes and refines the operational part of the HR processes, tooling, products and services with the aim to execute them within agreed service levels, taking care of continuous improvements and keep a close eye on staying cost competitive. Operating the global harmonized processes with country specific compliance requirements, the execution is done by a centralized team in China and regional support in the regions/countries. The purpose of the new position of Regional Learning Administrator is to support the local site contacts in their broad scope of learning activities in the regions, speaking the local language and be available in the local time zone.
Talent Suite Learning is a service within HRSS with a centralized operating model. There is a need to centralize activities to create expert knowledge which will increase the quality of the system and help to reduce pollution with a cost- effective setup. It is recommended to have a regional organization close to operations next to the central support team.
Learning Program Owners are accountable for all activities related to the learning items they own (e.g., add/change items, define curricula, define assignment profiles, add scheduled offerings, etc.).
For all site specific training, the ownership is delegated and centralized into a TSL site contact, and acts on behalf of all the owners of the site.
HR Shared Services is responsible for processing the changes in the system and to ensure the set up is according to the global guidelines and requests from the learning program owner.
Talent Suite Learning Regional Administrators will
- have a deep knowledge to support the site contacts in the best way to set up the system
- Will support local admins with their queries, system updates,
- be the bridge between decentral/regional needs and the central system developments
- support in some reporting needs that overarch the needs of one site/function/line manager.
Key areas of responsibility
- Engage local learning administrators, operations departments and instructors
- Work with standard Tier model with agreed KPI
- Deal with sensitive information (privacy data)
- Root cause cross functions/department in case of problem management
- Deal with the fact that cost effective solution doesn’t always meet customer requirement
- Work remote in a global team on a solo-position
- Onboard new entities to the system
- Work cross functions/departments
Background & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- >1 of work experience in Learning and Learning processes
- Have a strong affinity with IT/SAP systems ( Advanced Excel Level)Exceptional adherence to detail, efficiency and accuracy.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines, with flexibility
- Preferably knowledge of SAP Successfactors Learning
- Good reporting and analytics skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German. High client service orientation
- Be able to work remote in a global team
- Knowledge on Training Compass is preferred.
Procedure & Contact
Are you up for the challenge? Then get ready for action. Apply online by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. For additional questions you can contact, Brahim Dagdaoui / Recruitment Business Partner (Brahim.Dagdaoui@dsm.com)
To data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.
Reference check procedures and an assessment can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be informed when these procedures are required.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and help solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Kerim Hanafi
079 459 60 33