With over twenty years of experience in the international telecoms, Comfone is a shaper in the mobile roaming industry. Comfone strives for steady innovation and continuously expands its customer base to reach today 600+ mobile network operators. Comfone offers an international work environment and the opportunity to excel in a global market. More about us:
Software Developer (m / f) 80-100%
Are you looking for a new, meaningful opportunity, to develop your skills as a software developer? Then this position is the right one for you!
Develop and maintain our main Application “Roaming Management”, in which all our roaming relations and services are maintained. This application masters the data for most of the Applications used by our customers. You program with passion and you would like to apply your skills and creativity to exciting projects? In this position, you will be involved in the following areas:
- Conceptual work for a re-design of the existing Application
- Further development of our existing Roaming Management
- Collaborating with the software development team on different projects
- Performing analyses and developing and implementing technical concepts
Who you are
- Completed apprenticeship as computer scientist with Swiss Federal Certificate of Competence preferred with a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
- Advanced knowledge in PL-SQL and Oracle Database
- Advanced knowledge of the Programming languages C# and Java
- MongoDB knowledge (nice to have)
- Communicative and independent personality
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and excellent attention to detail
- Swiss resident, fluent in written and spoken English
We offer you varied challenges in a growth-oriented market. Through demonstrating commitment and showing initiative, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our dynamic and highly successful company.
Have we attracted your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application.
Frau Sarah Seibt
3000 Bern 22
031 341 1010