HR Professional Organizational Management (m/f)
Are you an HR professional in Organizational Management (OM) with a strong affinity for IT, looking for opportunities? Are you able to understand the setup and the relationship of OM with other systems, and processes? Then our position could be the perfect next step for you!
HRSS creates, executes and refines the operational part of the HR processes, tooling, products and services with the aim to execute them within agreed service levels, taking care of continuous improvements
As part of the global OM and the local HR Shared Service team, you will be responsible for the global OM scope together with your remote colleagues while having a regional connect with the Service Delivery Team and HR Stakeholders. This role is based in Kaiseraugst (Basel area), Switzerland
- Deliver operational support handling standard and complex OM requests
- Provide expertise to increase efficiency and improve quality by standardizing, optimizing and automating GP&O processes, using knowledge to deliver value to DSM
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and structures
- Support the Global OM definition & principle catalogue and Data Quality
- Arrange and provide training for OM basic and OM advanced P&O community
- Stay updated on market trends/developments related to the key area of expertise
- Pro-actively collaborate with business stakeholders, HRSS teams and external service providers to facilitate problem solving with respect to OM as well as Authorizations and related HR-PA processes.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in a similar role in a similar role or in HRIS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or IT
- Strong affinity with data models / relationship with data
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Have a strong affinity with HR processes. Experience in IT systems like SAP HCM, BMC Remedy, Excel advanced level, Power BI are nice to have
- Good analytical skills, pro-active management attitude
- Team player with ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment
- Be able to work under tight deadlines, with flexibility, remotely in a global team
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhe (email@example.com).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Maryline Muhe