DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. DSM delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Management Assistant (f/m) 80%
Does the prospect of working in a multinational environment excite you? Are you used to delivering outstanding support in a fast-paced matrix organization? Then our part-time (80%) position as Management Assistant (f/m) might be the right next step for you! The starting date is 1st October or as per agreement.
In this role you will provide the EMEA Premix management team with administrative support, reporting and secretary services like the following tasks:
- Manage the digital agenda for your managers
- Organize business trips and manage complex trip logistics
- Support in the creation and finalization of reports, dossiers, contracts and presentations
- Handle telephone calls and requests and prioritize according to business needs
- Provide services to visitors (including travel arrangements, welcoming at reception, prepare all relevant documents for meetings, etc.)
- Arrange corporate events and provide conference support inside and outside of the work place
- Prepare mass mailings supporting purchasing
- Extract and process operations data from different systems and prepare monthly reports
- Commercial educational background or similar and 2-3 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, set priorities and solve problems
- Pro-active, efficient and owns ability to interface with different stakeholders
- Accurate, enjoy working with figures
- Strong computer skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Proficient in English and in German both written and spoken
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English along with reference letters via the career portal ( www.dsm.com/careers ). For additional questions, please contact Kerim Hanafi, Associate Recruiter via email@example.com .
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Herr Kerim Hanafi
079 459 60 33