Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about recording, analysing and presenting 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story.
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
High-quality and high-end products inspire you. With creative concepts and strategies, you convince both existing and new customers of our surveying solutions. A confident behavior and professional know-how mark you out? Join our team and make your visions come true!
This appeals to you
- Create, own and implement the company's global SEO strategy.
- Formulate a plan to improve SEO content and increase relevant traffic to the website
- Deliver projects including technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis and more
- Optimise website copy and landing pages for search engines in different content management platforms
- Articulate SEO requirements and create plans of how to best deliver on those SEO requirements
- Review technical SEO issues and implement changes to improve site architecture and page content
- Proactive cleanup of old site such as removing or replacing bad links, tags, categories, descriptions, writings etc
- Work with the digital development team to ensure SEO best practices are property implemented on newly developed code
This is you
- 3+ years' work SEO experience within a large organisation (experience in the construction industry is a benefit)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics (GAIQ preferred)
- In depth experience of common SEO and keyword research tools such as Search Metrics, SEM Rush, Majestic, Open Site Explorer, Google Keyword Planner etc.
- Experience in Google Search Console (essential)
- Working knowledge of development languages, such as HTML,
- Workable knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
How can I apply
Leica Geosystems AG Heinrich Wild Strasse CH-9435 Heerbrugg Job-ID: eeq8gdvw