Primary Function of Position
The Commercial Learning System Coordinator supports the coordination, maintenance and overall management of the Commercial Learning company medical platforms, Instruments & Accessories and Advanced Technologies.
The CL System Coordinator is responsible for system set-up and take-down, system troubleshooting, and overall system logistics to ensure high quality delivery of all global CL programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work with Commercial Learning Logistics Supervisor to coordinate workshop set-up for all Commercial Learning programs
* Maintain and order inventory of Medical Systems
* Manage sales requests of Medical Systems & I&A
* Maintain organization and status log of all Commercial Learning system and I&A assets.
* Manage system loaners in collaboration with Manufacturing
* Strong administrative and record keeping skills
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Knowledge of surgical/laboratory terminology, equipment, materials and procedures as well as the fundamental laboratory methods relating to surgery
* An ability to travel up to 20%, dependent upon projects