DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found www.dsm.com
Formulation Specialist F&B - temporary
Purpose of the position
As Formulation Specialist F&B, your main responsibility is to support the HNH Premix business by creating micronutrient blend formulas that are compliant to customer requirements and local regulatory restrictions mainly for the Food & Beverage segment. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the analytical support of our customers and for special projects in the Formulation and Application team.
- Creating micronutrient premix formulations using correct ingredient forms while ensuring that customer nutrient label claims and other formula-related requirements are met in a timely manner;
- Providing technical support to other stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Production, QCA, etc.) on formulation related matters;
- Coordinating with various members of the team as well as other departments to ensure integrity and correctness of relevant technical information as they relate to premix formulas; to ensure that customer (internal and external) queries/concerns are promptly addressed;
- Manage analytical customer requests including logistics of samples and result management
- Providing analytics related technical support for all segments if needed
- Supporting Formulation and Application Team in the coordination of various special projects
- Study with Nutrition and/or Food Science/Technology background and a sound understanding in the value chain concept of Food Industries and the market dynamics of food ingredient business
- Strong understanding of food nutrient claims, EU food regulations, basic chemistry. Understanding of Micronutrient blending operations is an advantage;
- At least 3 years experience in the Food, Beverage and/or Flavor industries in a technical capacity (QC/QA, product development, formulations, etc.).
- Strong time-management and self-organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- Able to work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary team
- Solution-oriented, independent and proactive way of working
- Experience with SAP/CRM is a plus
- Experience in result management and documentation (Excel, Powerpoint)
The position is limited to a timeframe of twelve month.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Saskia Schmid (email@example.com).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM Nutritional Products AG
Frau Saskia Schmid