SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
Learning Technology Specialist
Bring our SIX Academy to the next level!
We are looking for a learning enthusiast, who helps to shape the learning experience of our employees. As part of our people vision at SIX, the SIX Academy is a platform for tailored, flexible and continuous learning to best support our people's aspirations & needs.
As a dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential. We are a collaborating team and we live a strong team spirit and together we shape the employee experience at SIX.
Our culture "SIX SPIRIT": Customer Focus – Collaboration – Ownership - Trust
You are responsible to manage and further develop the SIX Academy and its learning offerings.
- Oversee all learning offerings, classroom, digital learning, on-the-job etc. together with the Academy administration team
- Transforming the SIX Academy into a best class learning environment that offers multiple formats and channels, e.g. classroom, digital learning, social learning, micro learning nuggets, formal and informal learning
- Marketing and communication of SIX Academy towards Business units
- Identification and Implementation of easily accessible learning technologies to support different learning formats and brings learning into the daily jobs of our employees
- Scale up learning in the organization to support collaboration and integrate learning in the flow of work.
- Implementation of our Learning Technology Strategy and Roadmap considering IT standards and business needs
- Establish Learning Data Analytics for a data driven approach towards learning and improve learning offerings, processes, services
- Provides assistance and guidance towards Academy related requests, coaches and advice business on learning technology
- Degree, CAS, DAS or MAS in one of the following areas: computer science, media studies, psychology, social sciences, pedagogy and didactics or a similar education
- Professional experience in the use and management of innovative learning technologies, as well as knowledge of current trends in digital learning
- Knowledge in using eLearning authoring tools and learning management systems
- Knowledge in data analysis and tools, e.g. Tableau or similar
- Proficient in German and English.
- Secure handling of MS Office applications
- Strong technical and structural skills, innovation and team skills, strong communication skills and a high degree of commitment, sense of ownership
- Willingness to initiate and drive continuous change
Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen
+41 58 399 2991