This permanent position will be based in the Incyte European headquarters HQ (Morges) and reports to the Director Facilities, Europe.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for performing all operational tasks listed below in an efficient and highly service-oriented manner in order to maintain Incyte high quality standards.
- Deliver all Facilities-related services to internal customers by identifying, analyzing, and resolving business issues / requests autonomously.
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationships with key internal customers, business units and colleagues to develop constructive relationships.
- Identify services requirements, researching alternatives and recommending services or product for procurement.
- Run the delivery of on-site services, including third-party suppliers for cleaning, preventive / corrective maintenance, restaurant, furniture, post, office supply, space planning, car fleet, access control, mobility plan, etc.
- Handle compliance with all applicable environmental health and safety laws and regulations and manage all deviations.
- Manage the resources for setting-up of meeting rooms, conference center and coffee corners.
- Collaborate with the Reception Coordinator to develop and implement additional services.
- Review invoices and verify work completed, and services / goods provided in order to process payment.
- Analyze data, costs and trends to identify opportunities to improve processes and effectiveness according to business needs.
- Act as a back-up of the Facilities, Director when needed.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience in Facility Management, office coordination, hotel management or equivalent.
- Technical degree with a higher education in Facility Management or related fields.
- A strong customer focus within an international company.
- Problem solving skills, can-do attitude and pragmatic mindset.
- Able to take initiative by identifying issues and recommend solutions.
- Sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with people at all levels, both internal and external.
- Flexible to work outside normal office hours on some occasions.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and with other relevant software’s. ARCHIBUS and/ or AutoCAD a plus.
- Fluent in French and English, other European language a plus.
Route de la Corniche 1 1066 Epalinges