Compliance officer / lawyer to A finma regulated representative and distributor of funds
Main responsibility for the representation for authorised fund distributed to non-qualified investors by liaising with clients and FINMA.
Assistance regarding general compliance matters.
- Carry out the authorisation process internally and with FINMA in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients in a timely manner
- CRM update and internal procedure monitoring
- Filing and record keeping
- Liaising with business partners
- Organised, efficient and reliable
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in French and English, possibly in German
- Ability to prioritise workload, be independent as well as work to tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and ability to handle situations in a professional manner
- Willingness to build experience
- Experience in a law firm, audit firm, compliance consultant, banking, fund management, fund administration, or Swiss representative would be an asset