Assistant Business Analyst
- Assisting EMS General Manager in his day-to-day work flow
- Formatting information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Coordinating director’s input in monthly reports, centralizing presentation preparations
- Coordinating changes in the business plans
- Coordinating monthly financial reports with Finance department
- Coordinating daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly sales reports
- Participating in digital transformation of the Company
- Where necessary, organizing EMS General Manager’s meetings, events and travels.
- Participating in business meetings with EMS General Manager, ensuring minutes of the meetings
Assistant business analyst requires relevant skills to stand on the competitive front. The business analyst will represent confluence of two professional skills business as well as information technology. The skills required are:
- BA / Master degree in Business Administration, or Business Analysis, or Economy, or Finance
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Excellent information technology skills
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office, advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills to carry out requirement analysis to match with the business specification needs of the organization
- Excellent knowledge in statistics
- Effective intercommunication skills to act as an interface between business, technology and support teams.
Take your career to the next level – apply today to :
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English .
31, chemin Vuarpillière 1260 Nyon