Personal Assistant / Team Administrative Assistant (m/w/d)
For our international partner, Roche based in Kaiseraugst, we are currently looking for a talented, passionate, organised and detail-oriented Personal Assistant / Team Administrative Assistant to join the admin team and to support scientists and staff within the DTA with their day to day operational and administrative tasks from May or June 2020 until End of November due to Maternity Leave.
- Organize internal meetings for team members, including teleconferences and video conferences and google hangout meetings, as well as offsite and advisory board meetings
- Organize travel arrangements
- Organize seminars with internal and external attendees
- Document Management
- Support team members with general agreements
- Keeping files and databases up to date (contact lists, RADA distribution lists, etc.)
- Interface with IT department for all system/database related requests
- Coordinate and organize interview candidates together with HR Recruiting
- Assist with the onboarding of newcomers within the group / department
- Handle all administrative aspects of the spend management system ARIBA (raise and update Purchase Requisitions for departmental supplies and invoices)
- Other Administrative
- Work with other administrative staff to ensure consistency of approach and exchange of best practices.
- Provide back-up support in the absence of other administrators Adopt a proactive approach to working within a team of administrative professionals, seeking opportunity to support, to fill gaps and to generally contribute to enhance overall team performance and success
- Commercial diploma with work experience in a multicultural environment
- 3-5 years’ work experience (preferably in a similar position within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry)
- Knowledge of the Roche organization and Roche admin-tools (ARIBA, iHCP, touchpoint)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Google apps (including Mail, Calendar and Google Drive)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize and coordinate complex workloads to meet deadlines
- Discretion, flexibility and proactivity. Enjoy operating individually and as a member of a team of administrative professionals. Discreet, flexible, proactive and a good team player
- A can-do, positive mindset with creative ways to resolve topic
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!