ProfiLogic AG - rekrutiert und vermittelt Spezialisten und Führungskräfte im Informatikumfeld für renommierte Unternehmen.
Software Business Analyst
Our client is a global player in the life sciences industry. We are looking for an experienced business analyst to join their team. You will work closely with scientists and technical staff of our client, as well as with development teams from our supplier to drive process- and product innovation. In this role, you will also be able to design future use cases to better support our client's business needs. If you are passionate about building great software in the bioinformatics field and working in an entrepreneurial environment – we want to hire you!
Here's what you will do:
- Lead business analysis efforts to deliver R&D information capabilities by working closely with key users, project managers, solution architects, and development teams.
- Provide best practice in business value delivery strategies, requirements gathering techniques, and user acceptance techniques to various groups within our customer.
- Manage customer expectations
- Being part of a small customer facing team, you will also help in providing estimates and identifying, managing and resolving workstream-related risks and issues. You communicate, listen, and ask the right questions to understand scope, solutions, and constraints.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement. You will proactively identify new and innovative business use cases for our client to bring the product to the next level.
- Serve as a conduit between the end user community and the software development team. Communicate complex issues to a non-technical audience.
- Analyze business operations to determine opportunities to automate business processes and functions; define and document project objectives and business requirements to be translated into functional specifications for systems development and new technologies.
- Perform reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Work with Delivery Team Lead in understanding business priorities and strategy.
What do we offer?
- We are a small company. Your work will have great impact and will help us in growing our business.
- You will have the opportunity to work on different types of products and projects in the life sciences industry - Different projects and experiences to keep you on your toes.
- We offer a flexible work schedule – Be independent and own your work.
- A degree in an applicable field, ideally the sciences or computer science. Strong statistical background.
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst role for multiple projects using agile software development methodologies is a must.
- Ideal Candidates possess R&D related experience, preferably in the areas of Trialing, Plant Breeding, Genetics, Genomics, Bioinformatics, or data science.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and facilitation skills with a cross-functional business audience.
- Fluent English, ability to communicate in German is an advantage.
Working location: Schlieren
In case of interest, please contact Mr. Patrick Casutt or send us your CV directly by email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your contact.
Frau Stefanie Hongler